Saturday, March 28, 2015

Finding Inspiration (SoLSC 28/31) #sol15

I almost forgot to Slice today! I'm laying in bed about to pick up my book, browsing my Facebook feed and realized I never wrote today. 

And then I realized I saw this picture shared by no fewer than 4 friends:
.

If you didn't already know I live in Wisconsin, a quick scroll through my Facebook news feed tonight at this hour would make it abundantly obvious. (Go Badgers - Final Four!)

Which got me thinking about the regions throughout the country where I have pockets of connections. And it always becomes clearer when something big is going on in an area because I'm more aware of it through what people share. Interesting thought of the day.



3 comments:

  1. interesting that you almost forgot to write your Slice today. I had a hard time coming up with something, in fact, posted, then took it down and wrote something entirely different. Maybe it's because we're coming to the end of the month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Bucky! I love that picture! I have had a few days this month in which I have almost forgotten my slice. One night, I wrote my post on my phone while in bed because I remembered right after I went to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was sitting next to me and said "Oh it's the Badgers!" Haha!

    ReplyDelete